We offer a 14 day free trial
Try us out for 14 days for free to see if we are right for you. At the end of your 14-day trial you will be charged monthly for the number of activated registers in your account.
There is no cancellation fee, ever
Cancel your account and you will not be charged a cancellation fee. You are, however, responsible for any charges before you cancel including any charges for services you agreed to purchase pursuant to a one-year purchase agreement. So, for example, if you were charged on the 5th and then canceled on the 8th you are still responsible for the monthly billing period beginning the 5th, but you will not be charged again.
How do I cancel?
To cancel your account, please call the Customer Care team, so we can make sure your account is terminated safely and you don’t lose any data. CALL US AT 800-820-9814, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Payment and Refund Terms
- You must provide a valid US issued credit card after the first 14 day evaluation period in order to use our service.
- Accounts are billed at the beginning of each monthly billing period, except those accounts that have paid in advance for a committed period in excess of one month, and such charges are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service or for months unused, subject to any applicable dormant fee. No exceptions will be made to this rule in order for us to treat all of our customers fairly.
- ShopKeep.com may charge a monthly dormant fee for accounts with zero active registers in order for ShopKeep.com to continue to provide certain support services to accounts with zero active registers but are not terminated. The dormant fee will start on the next billing date. For example, if the usual billing date is 5th of the month and the account goes dormant on the 2nd of the month, the dormant fee will be charged on the 5th of the month going forward.
- All fees are exclusive of any and all taxes imposed by taxing authorities and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes.
- ShopKeep.com reserves the right to at any time modify or discontinue one or more elements of the Service on reasonable notice, except where technical contingencies cause disruption without notice.
- Prices of the Services are subject to change at any time with 30 days notice, unless you have agreed to a one year purchase agreement pre-paid or to a fixed monthly price for a period covered by any one-year purchase agreement. We will let you know by any or all of the following – email, posting to ShopKeep.com, posting inside the service.
- You agree to periodically review ShopKeep.com pricing and policies made available on the Shopkeep.com website in order to stay informed.
- ShopKeep.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The evaluation period is 14 days long and allows you to try all the features of ShopKeep.com with one or more registers. Within that 14 day period you can cancel your account without any charge by calling Customer Care at 800-820-9814. When your evaluation period concludes, you will be charged monthly for the number of activated registers in your account.
Training appointments with an Expert may be purchased at an hourly rate at the price set forth on shop.shopkeep.com. Appointments are non-refundable, however any appointment cancelled 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time is available for rescheduling. If an appointment is cancelled in under 24 hours of the scheduled time, it will be marked as a completed appointment and cannot be rescheduled.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must call us and speak to a Customer Care specialist to cancel your account, so we can make sure your account is terminated safely and you don’t lose any data. CALL US AT 800-820-9814, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Upon cancellation, access to your BackOffice will be permanently removed. Please take steps to export your data from the Service before requesting cancellation.
- There is no cancellation fee. There is no cancellation fee. You are, however, responsible for any charges before you cancel including any charges for services you agreed to purchase pursuant to a one-year purchase agreement. So, for example, if you were charged on the 5th and then canceled on the 8th you are still responsible for the 30-day period following the 5th, but you will not be charged again.
BE SURE TO REVIEW THE MERCHANT USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SHOPKEEP.COM SERVICE, OF WHICH THIS BILLING POLICY IS A PART.