Social media is everywhere these days. That means someone, somewhere is talking about your business online. The only question is whether or not you’re engaged in the conversation and the only answer is that you should be. But your own business is just the beginning.
In this valuable guide, our Social Media Manager Yamarie Grullon teaches you the most important things you need to know to in order to build a successful social media presence, including:
- The small business social media mistakes to avoid
- How to choose the right platform(s)
- The importance of budgeting your time
- What content will add value for both existing and potential customers
- Real-life examples of small business social media success stories