Update iOS on your iPad as needed. Visit our Best Practices for ShopKeep Apps article to check which version of iOS you currently have and to see which versions ShopKeep supports.
Table of Contents
Important First Steps
Before you update iOS, make sure you read through these important steps.
iOS updates can take a long time. It’s best to update at end of the day or a few hours prior to opening.
How to Update iOS
There are two different ways to update iOS: wirelessly or on a computer through iTunes. Both methods work equally well, choose the method that works best for you.
- Connect your iPad to power.
- Open the 'Settings' app.
- Check that you're connected to your WiFi network.
- Select 'General', then 'Software Update'. Tap 'Download and Install"
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete installation.
Updating Via iTunes
- If necessary, update iTunes to the latest version.
Need to update?
- Connect the iPad to your computer.
- Click the iPad icon on the menu bar.
- Click 'Update'. Follow the prompts on screen to complete installation.