iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini
Follow our tips to take care of your iPad so it lasts for years to come.
- Use an enclosure, stylus and/or screen protector with your iPad to avoid scratches and abrasions.
- Before cleaning the iPad, unplug all cables and power it off.
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe the iPad’s screen. The iPad has an oil repellent screen and the cloth removes oil left by hands.
- Overcharging can reduce battery life. Charge the iPad only when needed and do not keep it continuously connected to power.
- If connectors and ports don’t join with reasonable ease, they probably don’t match. Do not force them together.
- Never open your iPad in an attempt to repair it yourself. Disassembling the iPad voids its warranty.
- The AppleCare+ Protection Plan may be purchased when you buy your hardware from the ShopKeep Store. Visit Apple Support if your iPad requires repair.
Freeform Wooden Stand
This 100% wooden stand is a beautiful and functional addition to your countertop.
- Clean your iPad with a dust-free cloth before inserting it into the stand.
- Keep your Freeform Stand dry. If it gets wet, wipe it down with a soft, dry cloth immediately.
- Place your stand away from extreme temperatures.
Simplicity iPad Enclosure
The Simplicity iPad Enclosure is a sturdy and durable solution for storing your iPad.
- Wipe your iPad with a dust free cloth before inserting it into the stand to prevent scratches.
- To clean your stand, wipe it down with a damp cloth.
Blackbelt Rugged Handheld Case
Use this case to prop up your iPad on your counter, or feel free to walk around using the strap. It has a protective rubber outer layer to shield your iPad in case of drops.
- Make sure that your iPad is dust-free before inserting it into the case to prevent scratching.
Windfall iPad Frame
This mountable frame securely stores your iPad.
- Wipe your iPad with a dust-free cloth before inserting it into the frame.
i7 iPad Handheld Enclosure
Mount or move around at your location with this streamlined enclosure.
- Clean your iPad with a dust-free cloth before inserting it into the enclosure.