Learn how to take the best care of your ShopKeep hardware with this Best Practices Guide!
Table of Contents
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro
Follow our tips to take care of your iPad so it lasts for years to come.
- Use an enclosure with your iPad to avoid scratches and abrasions.
- Before cleaning the iPad, unplug all cables and power it off.
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe the iPad’s screen. The iPad has an oil repellent screen and the cloth removes oil left by hands.
- Overcharging can reduce battery life. Charge the iPad only when needed and do not keep it continuously connected to power.
- If connectors and ports don’t join with reasonable ease, they probably don’t match. Do not force them together.
- Never open your iPad in an attempt to repair it yourself. Disassembling the iPad voids its warranty.
- The AppleCare+ Protection Plan may be purchased when you buy your hardware from the ShopKeep Store. Visit Apple Support if your iPad requires repair.
Freeform Wooden Stand
This 100% wooden stand is a beautiful and functional addition to your countertop.
- Clean your iPad with a dust-free cloth before inserting it into the stand.
- Keep your Freeform Stand dry. If it gets wet, wipe it down with a soft, dry cloth immediately.
- Place your stand away from extreme temperatures.
Simplicity iPad Enclosure
The Simplicity iPad Enclosure is a sturdy and durable solution for storing your iPad.
- Wipe your iPad with a dust free cloth before inserting it into the stand to prevent scratches.
- To clean your stand, wipe it down with a damp cloth.
Blackbelt Rugged Handheld Case
Use this case to prop up your iPad on your counter, or feel free to walk around using the strap. It has a protective rubber outer layer to shield your iPad in case of drops.
- Make sure that your iPad is dust-free before inserting it into the case to prevent scratching.
Windfall iPad Frame
This mountable frame securely stores your iPad.
- Wipe your iPad with a dust-free cloth before inserting it into the frame.
i7 iPad Handheld Enclosure
Mount or move around at your location with this streamlined enclosure.
- Clean your iPad with a dust-free cloth before inserting it into the enclosure.