To improve your experience, we’d love your feedback on how and why you use the Support Site!
TAKE THE SHOPKEEP SUPPORT SITE SURVEY NOW>>
Epson TM-m10 Ethernet Printer Setup
The Epson TM-m10 Ethernet Printer plugs directly into a router to connect with the ShopKeep app over your Wi-Fi network to print receipts and kitchen tickets. Follow this guide to learn how to set up the hardware and connect it to ShopKeep.
Watch our setup video below:
Table of Contents
In the Box
The Epson TM-m10 Ethernet Printer ships with the printer, a small paper roll, wall adapter, and adapter cable.
Printer Hardware Setup
Before beginning, you will need Wi-Fi at your location and access to the router. The printer must be plugged into a router via ethernet cable to connect wirelessly with the iPad.
Set up the included hardware and configure the printer’s orientation.
- Locate the bottom panel with four (4) rubber feet.
- Remove the bottom panel by pulling it from the printer.
- Remove the side panel by pulling it from the printer.
- Plug the power adapter cable into the adapter port.
- Optional for use with cash drawer:
a. Plug the small end of the cash drawer cable into the cash drawer port.
b. Plug the larger cable end into the cash drawer.
- Plug the ethernet cable into the network port, and the other end into an available port on the router.
- Reattach the bottom panel by snapping it into place.
The bottom and side panels are interchangeable. Attach them based on the orientation that works best for your business.
- Reattach the side panel by snapping it into place.
- Connect the adapter cable to the wall adapter, then plug the wall adapter into an outlet.
- Press the power button to turn the printer on.
- Lift the gray latch to open the lid.
- Insert the paper roll with the lead coming up from the bottom.
- Close the lid.
- Hardware setup is complete when the printer shows a solid blue status light.
- Follow the steps below to connect the printer with ShopKeep.
Connect to ShopKeep
Make sure the iPad is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that the printer is plugged into before connecting the printer to ShopKeep.
- In ShopKeep, tap 'Hardware Setup' from the Control Panel.
- Tap 'Printer Setup'.
- Toggle the switch for 'TM-m10' on from the list of receipt printers and /or ticket printers to use the printer to print kitchen tickets.
Switches can be toggled ‘on’ or ‘off’ at each register to change the status of printers.Don’t see your printer listed? Visit our Epson Printer Troubleshooting guide for help.
- Tap 'Test Print' to confirm that the printer is ready and working.