Using the PAX S80 Terminal
After setting up the PAX S80 Credit Card Terminal, follow below to learn some basic functions.
IMPORTANT: This ShopKeep Payments device is an external device and does not integrate with ShopKeep. This device is only available to ShopKeep Payments merchants. For device setup please see our support article HERE.
Table of Contents
Begin running sales from the ‘Input Amount’ screen on your terminal.
- Press the 'F3' button to choose a card type.
- Enter the transaction amount and press 'Enter'.
- Tap, swipe, insert card or hold an NFC device near the terminal.
- The transaction process will complete and print the receipt.
- If using ShopKeep, tap 'More', then 'External Credit' to complete the sale.
Void a sale to cancel it before it shows up on a customer’s credit statement. For previously closed batches, perform a return.
- Press 'F3' to pick a card type. Push 'F4' to select 'V/Sale'.
- Enter the transaction number from the receipt.
- Confirm the amount, then press enter.
- Tap, swipe, insert or hold an NFC device near the terminal.
Batches may be closed manually, right at your terminal.
- Press 'Func' to access the Functions menu.
- Push '2' to select 'Batch'
- Select 'Batch Close' by pressing 'Enter'.
- The Batch will close and the report will begin to print.
Perform a return to reverse a sale transaction.
- Press 'F3' to choose a card type. Push 'F4' to select 'Return'
- Enter the transaction amount, then tap 'Enter'
- Tap, swipe, insert or hold the NFC device near the terminal.
- The return will complete and a receipt will print.
- If using ShopKeep, tap 'More', then 'External Credit' to complete the return.