Pay Ins & Payouts
Perform a pay in any time you need to add money to the drawer while the shift is still open. Do a payout when you have to remove money from the till.
Pay Ins are available in ShopKeep v2.6.4 and above. Click here for help updating ShopKeep.
Table of Contents
Make a Pay In / Payout
- Sign into ShopKeep as a manager.
- Tap the menu icon and choose Pay In / Payout.
- Select Pay In, Payout, or another option.
- Payout | Take money from the register for any reason other than the ones listed here.
- Pay In | Add more money to the till mid-shift.
- Enter an amount and press 'Continue'.
- Log a comment (optional) and tap 'Done'.
- Tap 'No Sale' on the Control Panel to open the drawer and add / remove cash.
For information on Safe Drop, Buy Inventory, and Non-Cash Gratuity visit our Register Control Panel article.
Pay In / Payout Reporting
- Click 'Analytics'. Then, 'Pay Ins and Payouts'.
- Pick a date range and press 'Retrieve'.
The Pay Ins and Payouts report shows amounts, comments, and more for each of these register actions.