Here we’ll take a look at some issues related to the ShopKeep settings on your iPad.
Table of Contents
- ShopKeep App Settings Issues
- The customer list pops up on its own whenever I tender a sale.
- The register automatically prints a receipt for each transaction, but not every customer needs a receipt. Can I turn that off?
- How can I protect customers' privacy? The customer list shows everyone's full name and email.
- I need to sign back in to the register every few minutes. Why am I being signed out?
- How can I make it so customers only need to sign for a credit card sale if the total is over a certain amount?
ShopKeep App Settings Issues
Disable transaction Auto Signout in BackOffice if you’re signed out immediately following each sale. Otherwise, follow these instructions on the iPad to switch off timed Auto Signout.
2 Toggle the switch next to Auto Sign Out User to turn it off.
Simple, just set a signature threshold. Any sale lower than the threshold does not require a customer signature.
2 Tap Card signature threshold.
3 Select a value between 1 and 25 for the threshold.