This guide covers some issues that relate to the Settings section of BackOffice. Access Settings by choosing it from the sidebar.
Table of Contents
- BackOffice Settings
- Some settings, like Register Licenses and Receipts, are missing.
- How do I change the credit card on file for billing?
- I need to change the number of registers on my account.
- I made a change to Receipt/Tender/etc. Settings, but it is not reflected on my register.
- I want item prices to appear on the labels I print from BackOffice.
- I get a “We couldn’t find a store with that name” error when linking two locations.
- I get a “Email or password incorrect” error when I try to link locations.
- “Sorry. There’s been an error linking your stores. Please try again or contact customer care.”
Just change one setting to set the item price to print on labels. Click Settings and Label Printing. Change Print Price on Label to Yes and click Update.
This means that the account name is spelled wrong. Double-check the spelling and make sure it is entered lowercase and as one word.
Only the business owner can link stores together. Sign in to BackOffice as the business owner to link your locations.
Follow each of the steps below to troubleshoot this problem. After each, check to see if the issue was resolved.
- Check your internet connection and refresh the page.
- Your BackOffice session may have ended. Refresh your page and make sure you’re still logged into BackOffice.
- Contact Customer Care if the issue persists.