This guide covers some issues that relate to the Settings section of BackOffice. Access Settings by choosing it from the sidebar.
Table of Contents
- BackOffice Settings
- Some options, like Account Settings and Receipt Settings, are missing.
- How do I change the credit card on file for billing?
- I need to change the number of registers I have on my account.
- I made a change to my Receipt/Tender/Printer/etc. Settings, but don’t see the change reflected on my register.
- I’d like the prices for my items to appear on the labels I print from BackOffice, but can’t figure it out.
- I’m trying to link my two locations, but I’m receiving the error: "We couldn't find a store with that name".
- When attempting to link my locations, I’m receiving the error: “Email or password incorrect”.
- I’m receiving an error when trying to link my locations: “Sorry. There’s been an error linking your stores. Please try again or contact customer care.”
Some menu items are only visible to the account owner. Sign in as account owner to view the full menu.
If you believe you are already signed in as account owner, try resetting your password. Click here for help.
1 Click the icon in the upper right of BackOffice and Logout.
2 Choose Forgot your password?.
3 Enter the account owner email and Send.
4 Check your inbox for an email from ShopKeep and follow the link to reset your password.
5 Use your login and new password to sign into BackOffice.
Nope! Updating the card on file is easy and can be done by the account owner in Account Settings.
Click here for the steps.
1 Click the icon in the upper right corner and choose Manage Subscription.
2 Select Change Payment Method.
3 Enter your new payment details and Submit.
Removing a register from or adding a register to your account is a multi-step process that involves both your iPad and the Register Licenses section of BackOffice (located in Settings).
See our Adding and Removing Register Licenses support article for more information on both of these processes.
There sure is! Click to expand the Settings menu, then, select Label Printing (under Store Settings). Change Print Price on Label to Yes and Update.
This means that the account name is being spelled incorrectly. Make sure to spell it all lowercase and all one word.
Only the account owner can link stores. Use the account owner login to link your locations.
- Check your internet connection and refresh the page.
- Your BackOffice session may have ended. Refresh your page and make sure you’re still logged into BackOffice.
- Contact Customer Care if the issue persists.