To improve your experience, we’d love your feedback on how and why you use the Support Site!
TAKE THE SHOPKEEP SUPPORT SITE SURVEY NOW>>
If you run into any issues while setting up your eCommerce integration, follow this guide to find a solution to get yourself back on track.
Table of Contents
- "This feature has not been enabled on your ShopKeep account".
- Some items in BackOffice are not in sync. Can I re-sync them?
- My quantity counts in BigCommerce are not the same as the current quantities in BackOffice.
- Error Received: "Access Denied".
- In BigCommerce, I’m receiving a linking error.
- I'm receiving a linking error in BackOffice.
- I’ve manually updated the quantity on hand of an item in BigCommerce, but it isn’t syncing in ShopKeep.
- I uninstalled the ShopKeep app in BigCommerce. How can I reinstall it to restore the connection?
- I permanently deleted the ShopKeep app in BigCommerce. Can I restore the connection?
"This feature has not been enabled on your ShopKeep account".
This error appears while installing the ShopKeep app in BigCommerce if your current ShopKeep plan doesn’t include the eCommerce integration add-on.
- Click the 'Learn how to add this feature to your subscription' link to be taken to BackOffice.
- On the BigCommerce integration page, click 'Chat with us to get started."
A Customer Care Advisor will assist you with adding the integration to your plan.
- After your plan has been updated, get set up by following the steps on our BigCommerce Setup guide.
Some items in BackOffice are not in sync. Can I re-sync them?
Items can go out of sync if item details are adjusted in BigCommerce or the internet connection is not strong enough when running a sale at the register, causing the quantity on hand to not update properly. Follow the steps below to restore your online-enabled items to the latest ShopKeep data.
- In BackOffice, select 'Settings'. Then, 'eCommerce'.
- Click the arrow, then 'Manual sync'.
- Select the specific items you'd like to resync or click "re-sync all items".
Search by Item, not by variant. Only items that are enabled for online sale will show up when searched for.
- Check the progress of your request by clicking the link or click 'Done'.
Find the Sync History by clicking the arrow and selecting ‘Sync History’ on the eCommerce page.
- A green checkmark indicates the Manual Sync is successfully complete.
My quantity counts in BigCommerce are not the same as the current quantities in BackOffice.
Re-syncing items will refresh the latest quantity counts and item details found in ShopKeep.
Follow the steps above to re-sync your items.
Error Received: "Access Denied".
You’ve probably received this error because you have not logged in with the Account / Business owner credentials. Try logging in with your ShopKeep account’s business owner email and password.
- Re-enter your store name all lower-case with no spaces.
- Re-enter the account owner email address.
- Re-enter your case-sensitive password.
In BigCommerce, I’m receiving a linking error.
- Log in to BigCommerce and select 'Apps' from the menu.
- Click 'My Apps'. Then, 'Uninstall'.
- Return to the Apps Marketplace and search for 'ShopKeep'.
- Click the ShopKeep app, then click 'Install' on the ShopKeep app installation page.
- Click 'Reconnect' to re-establish your connection.
I'm receiving a linking error in BackOffice.
This error can occur when a location’s connection has been disconnected or deleted in BigCommerce.
Follow the steps above to uninstall and reinstall the ShopKeep app in BigCommerce. This will allow you to re-establish your connection.
I’ve manually updated the quantity on hand of an item in BigCommerce, but it isn’t syncing in ShopKeep.
Manually adjusting the quantity on hand in BigCommerce will not adjust the quantity in ShopKeep. You should only adjust the quantity on hand of an item in ShopKeep.
I uninstalled the ShopKeep app in BigCommerce. How can I reinstall it to restore the connection?
Follow the steps here to reinstall a previous connection.
I permanently deleted the ShopKeep app in BigCommerce. Can I restore the connection?
No, you cannot restore the connection. You can create a new connection for the same location, but you may want to delete previously synced products from BigCommerce in order to avoid potentially duplicating products in your webstore.