Why does ShopKeep.com use a “Pay-as-you-go” model rather than an upfront purchase or service contract? Here’s our top 5 reasons:
1) Low entry costs – Starting a retail store is expensive enough. Why add upfront costs? If you took a loan to buy your POS system, you are paying interest on that system, significantly increasing the cost of acquisition.
2) Pricing Transparency – One pricing schedule for everyone, all the time. Support is included, upgrades are included. Your budget for our services is predictable and that’s the way it will always be.
3) Low risk – If you don’t like us, you can dump us. Take all your data with you and find a better match. (It was good while it lasted). We promise not to call in the middle of the night, begging you to give us one more chance.
4) Grow beyond us – While we provide many of the same tools used by the big boys, we are not build for large scale retailers. Still, we realize you want to grow your business. In a perfect scenario, you outgrow us and become our biggest success story.
5) Retained trust – If you can cancel anytime and take your data with you, we really need to work hard to keep your business. That means we are always here to help. Support channels are available 24/7/365.