Though we’re always adding new features, some of the improvements we make are behind the scenes. As word gets out about the advantages of ShopKeep, we are finding great increases in our user base. In order to ensure that we can meet the needs of all these new customers and more, we recently upgraded our system. The new upgrades may be imperceptible to you but will also enable us to add more features quickly and provide us with more advanced monitoring of our systems.
As upgrades roll out, it will be necessary on occasion for you to retrieve the most recent version of ShopKeep so that your features stay current. After the most recent upgrade, users of the Dashboard App need to reinstall it to get the current updates. We’ve outlined the procedure for reinstalling the app below but if you have any questions, please call us during non-emergency support hours 9 A.M. to 8 P.M. ET at (800) 820-9814, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us by using the chat at the bottom right corner of our website.
How to Upgrade and Install your ShopKeep Dashboard
1. If you are an iPhone user, delete the ShopKeep Dashboard App from your iPhone.
2. On your iPhone or Android Phone, go to the App store or Marketplace and search “ShopKeep Dashboard”.
3. Select ShopKeep Dashboard and install.
4. Enter your ShopKeep store name, user name, and password.
5. Click sign in and watch your shop’s sales while you’re on the run!
Not Using the ShopKeep Dashboard App Yet?
When you are out of your shop, or not near a computer you can still keep an eye on your shop’s sales by installing the ShopKeep Dashboard App on your smartphone. Available for iPhone here and Android phones here.