What is the ShopKeep referral program?
ShopKeep’s referral program is a great way to get paid for recommending your friends to ShopKeep. For each new customer you refer to ShopKeep, you get paid $500.
How do I refer?
Visit shopkeep.com/refer, complete the referral form and we will get in touch with your friend via email or phone.
How many times can I refer?
There is no limit on how much someone can refer, or hence how much you can earn.
I referred a friend, where’s my reward?
Once your friend has paid for at least one month of ShopKeep you are eligible to be paid. An email from bill.com will be sent to the referrers/advocates email address (usually within 10 days) that was provided when filling out the referral form initially. Eligible reward recipient must accept the Bill.com invitation in the email, and provide their US bank details via the secure website. ShopKeep will then deposit money directly into the linked US bank account (NB. Payments can only be made into US bank accounts).
What will NOT be considered a valid referral eligible for a referral payment?
- When you refer people who previously referred you
- When you refer yourself, or refer people you have referred previously and use different email addresses to try circumvent fraud detection
- When then newly referred customer of ShopKeep bills only 1 time. New customers must be billed 2 or more times.
- When you refer a new location that is part of the same business.
- NB: ShopKeep reserves the right to refuse any referral payout based on findings of its own investigations into suspected fraudulent activity.
Have you earned more than $600 in one year?
Any persons who earn over $600 in a financial year must provide ShopKeep with a copy of their W9 by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any delays in payment as a result of failure to submit W9 is not the responsibility of ShopKeep or its employees.
Statute of Limitations
The referring customer has 30 days from the date of the new customer’s first paying date to notify ShopKeep of the referral event. To notify, please email email@example.com with the name, email address, and phone number of you and your referred customer.
In order to receive a referral payment, the referring customer must sign up to Bill.com and accept their payment within 30 days of the date when their first Bill.com email is sent. Anyone who does not comply with this timeframe will forfeit their referral bonus.