ShopKeep & Apple Pay
Watch our ShopKeep and Apple Pay video:
Table of Contents
What is Apple Pay?
If you have questions about setting up or using Apple Pay with ShopKeep, visit our FAQ.
Apple Pay Setup
Apple Pay transactions are run through your credit card processor just like credit card sales. If your processor supports Apple Pay, so can your business.
- Follow the steps here to set up credit card processing.
- Set up the iPP350, Link/2500, Clover Go, Clover Mini, or Clover Flex credit card reader.
- Visit the ShopKeep Store to purchase a credit card reader.
- The Clover Go, Clover Mini, and Clover Flex are only available to eligible merchants processing credit cards with ShopKeep Payments.
Using Apple Pay at the Register
Follow the steps below to learn the basics of accepting Apple Pay payments at the register.
- In ShopKeep, the cashier rings up a sale and taps 'Credit'.
- The customer prepares their Apple Pay device for payment.
For help with this step, visit Apple Support.
- The customer holds their device within 1″ of the card reader when prompted in ShopKeep.
- The customer waits for a vibration, checkmark, and beep on their device to confirm the payment.
- The cashier finishes the sale like a normal credit transaction.
If you have problems completing a sale with Apple Pay, visit a Credit Card Reader Troubleshooting guide for help.