We are slowly rolling our a new version of ShopKeep Pocket to all users. If your version of Pocket looks different than the screenshots below, visit this support article.
ShopKeep Pocket for Android
Download ShopKeep Pocket on your Android device to keep tabs on your store(s) while on the go. View sales, register breakdowns, and a detailed shift summary that the app remotely obtains from your BackOffice account on ShopKeep.com, Inc.’s servers.
Visit the ShopKeep Pocket for iOS article to install and use Pocket on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
Watch our ShopKeep Pocket for Android video below:
Table of Contents
Download ShopKeep Pocket
Get ShopKeep Pocket from the Google Play Store to connect your Android device to your store account on ShopKeep.com, Inc.’s BackOffice servers.
If you have questions about downloading or using Pocket, visit our Advanced Topics FAQ page for help.
- Open the Play Store on an Android device.
- Tap the magnifying glass to begin a search.
- Search for 'ShopKeep'.
- Tap 'ShopKeep Pocket'.
- Tap 'Install'.
- When the installation is complete, tap 'Open'.
Add a Store
Open ShopKeep Pocket after it’s finished installing and use your BackOffice login to link your Android device with your store account on ShopKeep.com, Inc.’s BackOffice servers.
- Enter your BackOffice login information and tap 'Verify & Save'.
If you get an error, visit our ShopKeep Pocket Troubleshooting guide for help.
- Choose a background or tap 'Custom Background' to use an image from your device.
- Review the help screen and tap 'Get Started'.
Using ShopKeep Pocket
Keep an eye on your sales data from ShopKeep.com, Inc.’s BackOffice servers anywhere your Android device has a connection to the internet.
View Your Sales
- To view today's sales information, just open the app. Pull down to refresh the page.
Sales data not updating? Visit our ShopKeep Pocket Troubleshooting guide for help.
- Scroll down to see each register. Tap a register to see its opening amount, tender information, and more.
- Scroll further to see sales by hour, top selling items and a summary of total register activity.
- To view yesterday's sales, swipe right or tap 'Yesterday'.
- Tap the dropdown to switch data between stores.
View the section below to learn how to add additional stores.
Add Another Store
If you have another ShopKeep account, add it from the menu.
- Tap the dropdown arrow.
- Tap 'Add Store'
- Enter the login information for the location and tap 'Verify and Save'.
- Tap the dropdown to toggle between stores.
Change Your Background
Tweak the look and feel of the app by changing the background image.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select 'Change Background'.
- Choose a background.
Remove a store
- To remove a store, start at that location's data page and tap the menu button.
- Select 'Remove Store'.