Simplicity iPad Enclosure Setup
The Simplicity iPad Enclosure is an elegant and secure way to display your iPad. Use this guide to get set up!
Check out our video on assembling the Simplicity Enclosure below.
Table of Contents
Simplicity Enclosure Setup
With just a few screws and some brackets, assembling the Simplicity is a breeze.
- Place the Simplicity enclosure face down on a flat surface.
- Place the iPad face down on top of the stand.
- Place the brackets on top of the iPad.
One has a space for the iPad’s camera. Place this on the camera side of the iPad.
- Tighten the bracket screws until you begin to feel resistance.
Be careful not to over tighten the screws.
At this point, you can apply rubber feet to the bottom of the stand, bolt it to a counter, or install a rotation base (sold separately).
With setup complete, visit our best practices guide to learn how to take care of the enclosure.
Rotation Base Setup
- Start with the rotation base on a flat surface with the flat side down.The rotation base can be bolted to a surface. If you would like the base bolted, do so before moving to the next step.
- Place the stand on top of the opening of the rotation base.
- Insert the set screw into the cap.
- Place the rotation clip on top of the base and the cap on top of the base.
Tighten the screw with the provided allen wrench.