ShopKeep Tech Source
ShopKeep’s source for all things tech and engineering. A glance into what we are doing and what’s on our minds.
- Refining tickets is key to gain clarification and context around upcoming work.
- Learn the why and wherefore of the ShopKeep Engineering approach to creating a vibrant and strong hackathon culture.
- ShopKeep engineer Gabe Heafitz walks through a particularly tricky challenge the team faced when it came to managing the manual task of testing credit card swiping and highlights how the team innovated and found a solution.
- Get the inside scoop of what it's really like to work at ShopKeep. ShopKeep explains how it inspires and incentivizes employees at the company to meet and interact with customers to continuously develop and expand product capabilities through engagement and gamification.
- ShopKeep Engineering is dedicated to having an outsized impact in our communities through education and job opportunities. Learn the kinds of programs that our engineers participate in as part of our commitment to ourselves and the world.
- Like most well-run engineering organizations, ShopKeep regularly has hackathons, internally referred to as CodeSmashes. Learn all about how we structure and manage our Codesmashes to maximize time and collaboration across teams and continents.