QuickBooks® via SHOGO
With SHOGO, ShopKeep merchants can sync their shift data for analysis in QuickBooks® Desktop for PC. QuickBooks integration via SHOGO is only available in the US at this time.
To use ShopKeep with QuickBooks Online, check out our built-in QuickBooks Integration.
Table of Contents
SHOGO’s QuickBooks integration supports a few different versions of QuickBooks® Desktop for PC:
For more information, visit SHOGO’s support article.
SHOGO does not support QuickBooks® for Mac. Mac users are encouraged to use QuickBooks Online. Visit the QuickBooks® Integration article to set up ShopKeep’s built-in QuickBooks Online integration.
Sign Up for SHOGO
SHOGO is a separate service that operates outside ShopKeep’s core reporting. Sign up for SHOGO first, then link it with ShopKeep.
- Click here to go to the SHOGO signup page.
- Fill in your account information and click 'Sign Up'.
These details will be what you use to log in and check your SHOGO reports later.
Set Location and Point of Sale
Location information is used to generate reports that use weather data to show how conditions affect sales.
- Enter your store name and business location information.
- Scroll down to the Point of Sale section.
- From POS System, select 'ShopKeep'.
- Enter ShopKeep account name (all one word).
Keep this tab open, you’ll be returning to it shortly to complete the integration process.
Get Your API Token
The API Token is a unique string of characters that identifies your ShopKeep account and links it with SHOGO.
- Contact Customer Care and ask for 'API Tokens' to be enabled.
- In BackOffice, click 'Settings' and select 'API Tokens'.
Here is what the API token for SHOGO will look like.
- Copy the whole code from this page and paste it to your SHOGO POS page.
- Press 'Test' to make sure the code works, then 'Save' when you’re connected.
That’s it! Now when the shift closes, ShopKeep reconciles the data (~15 minutes) and sends it to SHOGO for analysis. Please understand, this is a separate service from ShopKeep and any questions, issues, or comments should be referred to SHOGO.
For more information, please see SHOGO’s how-to guide to integrating with Shopkeep.