PAX S80 Credit Card Terminal Setup
The PAX S80 Credit Card Terminal is a durable and high performance card reader that processes credit card transactions using swipe, chip or NFC technology quickly and securely via ethernet or through a phone line.
IMPORTANT: This ShopKeep Payments device is an external device and does not integrate with ShopKeep. This device is only available to ShopKeep Payments merchants.
Table of Contents
In the Box
Setting up the terminal can be done in a few easy steps, using a phone line or an ethernet connection. An ethernet connection is recommended for faster terminal speed.
*Ethernet cable must be purchased separately.
- On the back of the terminal, plug an ethernet cable into the 'LAN' port, OR phone cable into the port labeled 'LINE'.
- Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into a router, OR the phone line into a wall jack.
- Plug the power cable into the 'POWER' port, and into a power outlet.
- On the front, press the green release button to open the cover and insert the receipt paper. Close the lid.
For replacement receipt paper, visit the ShopKeep store.
- Press and hold the power button to turn on the terminal.
- Allow the terminal up to ten minutes to boot. It is ready to process a transaction when it has reached the 'Input Amount' screen.