Simplicity Stand for
iCMP Reader Setup
The Simplicity Stand for the iCMP Bluetooth Credit Card Reader keeps your reader secure and accessible in the check-out area. The built-in retraction cable ensures the iCMP never walks off or gets misplaced.
Watch our setup video below:
Table of Contents
In the Box
The Simplicity Stand for the iCMP Bluetooth Credit Card Reader ships with the parts listed below.
*Shown separately above, the stand and stand insert come connected by a retraction cable.
The Simplicity Stand arrives almost out-of-the-box ready. There are just a few setup steps to complete.
- Remove the backing from the insert to expose the adhesive.
- Place the iCMP on the adhesive and hold firmly in place for 5 minutes.
- Wait overnight for the adhesive to cure.Failure to complete this step may cause the reader to separate from the stand when in use.
- Decide how to display the iCMP stand:
- For permanent placement, use 4 #10 screws (not included) to secure the stand to a countertop.
- For temporary placement, apply the non-sliding feet to the bottom corners of the stand.
Setup is complete. The built-in retraction cable keeps the reader tethered to the stand.
Having problems with the stand’s adhesive or retraction cable? Visit our Simplicity Stand for iCMP Troubleshooting guide for help.