Best Practices for ShopKeep BackOffice
BackOffice is the online portal where merchants manage their businesses in ShopKeep. Follow our recommendations below to ensure the most reliable experience when signing in to and using BackOffice.
Table of Contents
Basic Best Practices
Begin here with our most basic best practices for accessing BackOffice to manage a business.
- If new to ShopKeep, visit our Sign Up to Sign In article to learn how to sign in to and navigate BackOffice.
- Always sign in to BackOffice from a supported device and web browser.
Unsupported devices and browsers may not be able to load some BackOffice features.
- Update your web browser on a regular basis.
Updating helps maintain compatibility with BackOffice, keeps the browser running efficiently, and installs new security patches.
- For help with problems signing in to or using BackOffice, visit one of our troubleshooting guides.
- Use our status page to view updates on known BackOffice issues and scheduled maintenance.
Supported Devices and Web Browsers
ShopKeep builds new BackOffice features using the latest web browser technology. To ensure you are able to access and use BackOffice as intended, always sign in from a supported device and web browser.
Update Your Web Browser
Update your web browser whenever a new version is released to make sure it is able to load the latest BackOffice features, keeps running efficiently, and receives the newest security updates.
Computer Web Browsers
Mobile and Tablet Web Browsers