Epson TM-m10 Bluetooth Printer Setup
The Epson TM-m10 Bluetooth printer connects wirelessly using Bluetooth technology to print receipts and kitchen tickets. Follow this guide to learn how to set up the printer and connect it to ShopKeep.
Watch our setup video below:
Table of Contents
In the Box
The Epson TM-m10 Bluetooth Printer ships with the printer, a small paper roll, wall adapter and adapter cable.
Printer Hardware Setup
Set up the included hardware and configure the printer’s orientation.
- Locate the bottom panel with four (4) rubber feet.
- Remove the bottom panel by pulling it from the printer.
- Remove the side panel by pulling it from the printer.
- Plug the power adapter cable into the adapter port.
- Optional for use with cash drawer:
a. Plug the small end of the cash drawer cable into the cash drawer port.
b. Plug the larger cable end into the cash drawer.
- Reattach the bottom panel by snapping it into place.
The bottom and side panels are interchangeable. Attach them based on orientation that works best for your business.
- Reattach the side panel by snapping it into place.
- Connect the adapter cable to the wall adapter, then plug the wall adapter into an outlet.
- Press the power button to turn the printer on.
- Lift the gray latch to open the lid.
- Insert the paper roll with the lead coming up from the bottom.
- Close the lid.
- Hardware setup is complete when the printer shows a solid blue status light.
- Continue below to pair the printer with the iPad.
Pair with the iPad
Once the printer is setup but before connecting with ShopKeep, pair your printer with the iPad.
- Open the 'Settings' app on the iPad.
- Tap 'Bluetooth' and turn it on.
- Select the printer 'TM-m10...' to connect.
If the printer does not connect, visit our Epson Printer Troubleshooting guide for help.
- Follow the steps below to connect the printer with ShopKeep.
Connect to ShopKeep
Now that the printer hardware is set up and paired with the iPad, let’s connect it to ShopKeep.
- In ShopKeep, tap 'Hardware Setup' from the Control Panel.
- Tap 'Printer Setup'.
- Toggle the switch for 'TM-m10' on from the list of receipt printers and /or ticket printers to use the printer to print kitchen tickets.
Switches can be toggled ‘on’ or ‘off’ at each register to change the status of printers.
- Tap 'Test Print' to confirm that the printer is ready and working.Nothing printing? Visit our Epson Printer Troubleshooting guide for help resolving the issue.