Freeform Wooden iPad Air POS Stand Setup
Made from sustainably harvested wood, the Freeform is a great addition to any counter or server station. Follow this guide to get set up.
Table of Contents
In the Box
Below are all items needed included to setup the stand.
Using just four screws and an Allen wrench, assembling the Freeform is a breeze.
- Unscrew each of the 2-part screws using the allen wrench.
Lose your allen wrench? Visit our Troubleshooting Guide to learn what size replacement to get.
- Slide, then lift the face piece to separate it from the stand. freeform-face-piece
- Flatten the stand and place the iPad on it.
If using an iDynamo card reader with a compatible Freeform, connect it before moving to step 4.
- Carefully re-attach the face piece by placing it on top.
- Insert each screw and tighten with the allen wrench.
With setup complete, visit our Best Practices Guide to learn how to take care of the stand.