The Export Center manages your exports so you’re not stuck waiting on one page for a report to generate. If you misplace an export from the past 7 days, just visit the Export Center to quickly re-download it.
Table of Contents
Export a Report
All previously run exports are stored in the Export Center for convenient downloading. Follow the steps below to load a report and export it from BackOffice.
- Click 'Reports' and select a report.
- Click the Date icon to choose a preset or custom range, then click 'Retrieve'.
- Select an export option.
- Wait for the export to be generated. Check the box to be notified by email when exports are ready for download (optional).
Exports ready in a few seconds will automatically download to your computer. Click ‘Close’ to close the message box.
Exports that take more than a few seconds to generate are downloadable via the Export Center when ready. Click ‘OK’ to close the message box.
Download from the Export Center
Visit the Export Center to download any export generated over the past 7 days or to retry failed exports.
- Click 'Reports' and select 'Export Center'.
- (Optional) Click any header with arrows to sort the table ascending. Click again to sort descending.
- When the export's status is 'Ready', click the icon to download it.
If an export’s status is ‘Failed’, click the icon to try generating it again.
- After the download finishes, open the export in any spreadsheet software.
For a full explanation of a report’s content, visit that individual report’s support article. Visit our BackOffice support page for a list of all reporting articles.